Author of Enough Already! A Guide to Recovery from Alcohol and Drug Addiction, and producer of numerous educational DVDs shown…
- This event has passed.
A DAY WITH BOB TYLER – May 12, 2018 in Rancho Cordova
May 12, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 3:15 pm$60
Take advantage of this rare opportunity for a six-hour training with BOB TYLER
Bob will be training on multiple topics (see below) that are sure to have a positive impact on the clinical skills of participants.
The training begins with Bob’s forte: Relapse Prevention, teaching participants CBT and Gorski Model relapse prevention skills.
It then shifts gears into his Coping with Emotions model focusing on Shame Resilience and Anger Management.
The training then directs attention to Enhancing Group Facilitation Skills including Developing Therapeutic Alliance and concludes with Proven Engagement and Retention Skill-building.
|Continental Breakfast||Morning Session||Lunch||Afternoon Session|
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Relapse Prevention
- Shame Resilience for Addiction Recovery
- Managing Anger in Recovery: “If it’s Hysterical, it’s Historical”
- Chemical Dependence (CD) Group Facilitation
- Client Engagement and Retention
Click here to see full topic descriptions
Continuing Education: 6 CEHs
Please register and make payment by April 30
- May 12, 2018
8:30 am - 3:15 pm
- Event Category:
- InterCoast Colleges School Events
- Event Tags:
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling
- Bob Tyler
- View Organizer Website
- InterCoast College Rancho Cordova
9738 Lincoln Village Dr. #120
Sacramento, CA 95827 United States + Google Map
- View Venue Website